About Me

My photo
Basically I like to talk :)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Week's Worth of New Year's Resolutions for a Lifetime of Change

A Week's Worth of New Year's Resolutions for a Lifetime of Change

If you're committed, but don't want to fully commit.

If you're committed, but don't want to fully commit... you're a hypocrite... haha, jk; rather commitment is hard. I'm a committed person but when I committ. These resolutions sounds really hard. I try to do what I can everyday. To designate one day to do one thing only is too complicated for my busy mind. I think I can do two of these ideas, but no more than that, my mind will get so fried cuz of the confusion of what day is what. I will fully commit to Fruitful Friday, maybe Wacky Wednesdays (when I remember to) everything else like being waste-aware and good samaritan I will try to the everyday, every opportunity. One resolution that I really want to commit is Get-out Saturday, and this is one thing that is a great idea for a lazy/busy person like me. Great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment