About Me

My photo
Basically I like to talk :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

CricKet

I was SO excited to get my USB modem which allows to access internet EVERYWHERE (except LA) with CricKet... SO cheap too! I even got the modem for free (with a rebate that I have to still send in) and the plan is only $50!!! I like!


Yeah..... didn't know that internet is SO slow... AND I can't watch Netflix b/c it really is CHEAP! So frustrated. And of course Verizon is out of the question cause its expensive! Wah! Being poor sucks... but it's okay... soo much to do... I teach whole 5 periods with little children going through puberty... so exciting. Good news though! I think they are finally getting attuned to me and my teaching style. But nothing is definite... except death and taxes (Ben Franklin?).


I wonder why teachers are paid dirt? There is SO much that we have to deal with... but we are criticized, underpaid, yelled at, scorned, put-down, underpaid, screamed at, cussed at, underpaid, and did I mention, underpaid? Yeah people say its rewarding... but are they teachers themselves? Is it really worth it? I really wonder sometimes. Perhaps I'm so down because I'm not employed. That's another problem... how do you get employed? I'm TERRIBLE with interviews. I totally suck. Whatever, not going to worry about it right now. I have 5 classes full of poor attitude-y kids, and 3 students in Korea that I teach English online. I hope I'll do well.  I hope, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment